Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Men are from Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters, Women are from Venus

The Conversation went like this.

"Say Honey, What would you do if you had Telekinesis?"

"You mean moving things with your mind?"

(Beaming) "Yeah!"

"Dishes"

"Dishes?  You have the most powerful weapon ever, and you're going to Bibbity Bobbity Boo?"

"Hmm."

"No wonder there aren't more women in politics.  I'd rob a bank in the first 20 minutes.  Then I'd tear the livers out of anybody who had a problem with it."

But now that I think about it, it's kind of nice.  My wife is nice.  A superhero comic about my wife would be about heroes solving infrastructure problems and conquering the meddlesome inefficiencies in review processes.  Being married to somebody who's not mad with hypothetical power is swell indeed.    

(Plus that means I wear the world conquering pants in this family, huzzah)
File:Battle of Issus.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment